Tuesday, September 16, 2008
New Works - New Opportunity...
I will be submitting In Locum Parentis for consideration for New Works at the University of Alberta. I am excited about this as it is another forum for getting my work workshopped and produced. The workshopping and dramaturgy excites me as well as the opportunity to work with a different group of people. I chose ILP because I think it would benefit from the workshop and I think it is in the right place for this festival. LS and I need to meet about From Something and Z and the Storytelling Stones and I need to get a Fringe application for next summer. Lots to do! I also have to look at the changes and homework for Double, Double so I have a bit of writing to do. I have another week for that, but there are a few other things on my plate right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment