Thursday, September 6, 2007

Clickety Clack...

I am loving my productivity this week. Yesterday I did a little work on the novel in progress, but I did A LOT of work on Cropping and Embossing, the play script I am working on for the Playwrighting Lab. I think it is now in the right order. I had one section that started in the first third of the play, then I moved it to the middle of the play and now I have it in the last third of the play. It feels better. I did a lot of restructuring and since I changed one key event I had to go through and make sure that was in agreement throughout the piece. I still have tonnes to do, but mostly is it just snipping and re-working and making sure it's cohesive. I think it will be in shape if I want to enter it in the Trading Stages competition at Walterdale Theatre. I am not sure I will do that though, since I have a pretty full plate already this year and I did have one in last year. I'll have to think about it.

No comments: