Thursday, March 13, 2008

Getting Down to Business...

Last night I finally got back to Cropping and Embossing. It felt good to step back in and tweak little bits here and there and think about these three women more. It didn't take long because I have kept a space in my brain for thinking about it and it was more just the process of actually doing the writing. I want to send it in to APN for the Annual Playwriting Competition. I have sent the new draft out for feedback from my reading friends and I already know that there are still a few places I want to tweak and massage myself. I could theoretically send it in now, but I think there are a few more things I could do and the deadline isn't until March 31st so I have a bit of time and nothing else pulling at me. Yesterday i was lamenting that "Baby" wasn't keeping me that engaged and that I felt like I needed more to do. Thankfully I thought about writing and go down to it!

No comments: