But my script was not in the Drama office. I am not sure if I misunderstood when they would be there. I would like to get it back so that I can use the feedback to write the next draft. I could proceed based on the last read-through and I will do that if I don't get the comments from the course soon, but I would really, really, really like to have all the input first! I also got my grade today. I was relieved to see that it was up from the midterm mark. There is only so high it could go, considering what I got at midterm so I basically got what I hoped for. I am relieved. Even though I didn't take this course for marks, some day I may want to apply for my Master's and my marks will be important then. Plus, I think I work hard and good enough to deserve more than what came my way at midterm.
Anyhow, cross your fingers for the scripts to show up at the drama office within the next week. I really want to get to work!
1 comment:
Got a call from the Drama Office this morning. The scripts are in. I won't be able to get it until Monday, but I have enough to do this weekend that I wouldn't be able to get to the script in any case, so that's alright.
Post a Comment