Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nothing Like a Deadline...

...to get you moving on a script. I set a read through for the Fringe version of the script, Pieces, for tomorrow night. I needed something to make me get on it. Luckily the deadline worked. I also had a meeting last week with AM about planning for Fringe and that started the process in earnest. I have a draft right now. It's coming along. I will look at it again tomorrow in the morning and finesse it a bit and then I will have it for the read through tomorrow and I will make copious notes and marks and revisit it and hopefully get that one giant step closer to having it rehearsal ready. There are sections that I really need to hear to see how they will work. it is significantly better and expanded from the original version and I am excited about where it has gone. Whew! The pressure has eased up a bit. Now I need to move into the next phase... rehearsal...

No comments: