Friday, June 6, 2008
Not this time either...
In the Journal today I read that two people (neither of whom was me) won the APN Playwriting Competition so I guess that is done. I cannot find any announcement of this on the APN website or APN Facebook page but I assume that if Liz Nicholls reported it, it must be correct. I think I will send the script in for dramaturge in any case and see where it can go from here. AM and I have talked about self-producing so this would be a nice script to start with. I am am thinking of removing the projection elements as I think I learned from the staged reading that it would work without seeing the pictures. Now I will have to decide which of my two scripts to take to the Ron Jenkins workshop at Dramaworks in July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment