Friday, June 13, 2008
Re-Visit...
When is a play done? I think it will probably be when it is up on stage in front of an audience. Each time I work this script - Cropping and Embossing - I massage it and edit and add and subtract and it changes. I get it 'done' for a staged reading, then I edit afterwards, because it was clearly not 'done'. Then I get it 'done' for a competition and now that the competition is finished I re-visit the script and change it more because it is clearly not 'done'. It could have been done at any of those stages, but it wasn't. I'm thinking right now that it needs a workshop to get it done because I need to hear and see where it is wrong or missing things. Now how to do that... Any investors out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment