Thursday, August 28, 2008

Getting Ready for the Fall...

This weekend I will be re-reading and printing off new clean copies of the 3 scripts I am currently working on. I have passed From Something (and Zachary and the Story-Telling Stones) along to LS to read and think about directing and I plan to enter it for Fringe next summer. If I don't get a spot I will try the ADFA One Act Festival and Interplay as a back up, but I think I need to move on it. I will be starting school on Thursday, so I want to have the paper copies for editing and that sort of thing. I am not sure if I will be taking the laptop to school, so I will also save the newest versions to my USB key so I can hopefully find a lab to work on them at the U. I am excited to have time to make my writing a priority. Of course, time is filling up fast so I have to watch that I reserve some time for me and my writing. I currently have Tuesday afternoons spoken for, but there is also Thursday and if I get Mark to get Oliver on Thursdays I should be able to carve a larger chunk of time.

Soon it begins...!

No comments: