Sunday, August 10, 2008
Rebirth...
This past week I had some time to actually write. Gibson has started his Tuesday/Thursday daycare and Oliver was in daycamp so I took two of my scripts with me and did a little work. On Thursday I had an amazingly productive day. I spent an 1 1/2 hours in the Westmount library in the morning and wrote 3 songs for Zachary and the Storytelling Stones (yes, I decided to turn it into a musical - it works!). Then I met AM for lunch at the Colonel's. I then went to the Strathcona Library where I wrote yet another song for Z and the Stones and then scanned through In Locum Parentis and made some notes. Then it was time for the venue tour for Cinderella. All in all a very productive day. I have since edited the electronic script of Z and the Stones and tightened things. I am excited because my productivity in such a small amount of time bodes well for the Fall. Give me any bit of time and I will use it as best I can. And this Fall I should have some time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment