Thursday, July 24, 2008

Step 4 Complete!

I went to the Uni this morning and after a brief glance at my resumes (professional and theatrical) I was admitted to Drama 150! Yay! Huzzah! Woot! I picked up the paper copy of the University Calendar and scanned the rows of the bookshelves in the bookstores for the drama texts. I don't think there is one for 150... cheap!? We shall see.

Now I have to figure out how to get Oliver to school on Tuesdays and then I am all set!

I am so excited about this. Excited and scared, a bit. I will be a 40-41 year old in class with a bunch of 18-19 year olds. I come with a lot of experience and enthusiasm and I have always loved being a student. I hope that it serves me well. I am also looking forward to using time on Tuesday and Thursdays to write. Time to write. Hurrah!

No comments: