Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good Reviews...

An email was forwarded to all of us involved in Zachary from the Designer Danial VanHeyst. The email was from Maralyn Ryan and she raved about the play (she managed to catch one of the school previews) and said the following:

I saw Zachary today at Lendrum School and please, please tell Jan I had to leave for an appointment, but that I thought it was STELLAR!

Intelligent, inventive, charming, sweet, sassy, beautifully designed- ingenious really(kudos to you!) clever, honest, total honesty, so honest. I guess you know why I'm saying Stellar!
So congratulations ALL..I see great things for this piece and after reading Paula Simons piece in the Journal on Saturday about Children's Theatre, this is one to be proud of.


Not only is the informal review great, but it comes from someone who knows good quality children's theatre. Plus, I so totally love Maralyn Ryan and respect her talent and her opinion of theatre, that this is better for me that 5 stars in the newspaper! I am thrilled!

No comments: