Friday, October 16, 2009

Class Work....

We actually wrote in class yesterday. We were given a writing assignment off the top of the class and sent away for an hour and then came back and read our pieces. Derek gave us feedback as we read - stopping and starting us. I re-wrote the piece at home taking the suggestions into consideration. I am not sure if we have to hand them in. We are now supposed to photocopy the first Act of our class project and bring a copy for everyone in class. He would like them by Wednesday. Apparently he is here for one more week. I guess this means he wants re-writes? It is hard to say. He wants to have actors to come in a read our scripts next Thursday for us to hear. I do not know how he will do all the scripts in one class. There are 10 of us. I also don't know if I should just bring the first scene, or the whole thing, because I have written a one act. Gah! I guess I will write this weekend... I have done some of the stuff on it, but I am not done and I don't know if the changes will work.

No comments: