Friday, March 4, 2011

More Entering...

I took a little time today and scanned the submissions requests on the Theatre Alberta website and noticed that there was a submission request for the Tarragon Theatre Emerging Playwright's Competition. Usually I don't qualify because they stick an age limit on these, but this one clearly (and in BOLD) said that there was no age requirement. I read the rest of the description carefully and realized that I qualified and that based on the description for eligible scripts, that From Something would qualify too. I had been thinking of sending it in for the general submissions anyhow, so instead I put together an application package for the competition. It's all parcelled up and I will send it off tomorrow and forget about it for the time being. I feel like I am getting momentum with these things... all the writing that I have delayed because I had no time is dying to jump out of my fingertips! I am on the lookout for more competitions and thinking hard about where I want to go with my writing next. I think this next year will be productive for me on the writing front... let's hope!

No comments: