Wednesday, August 29, 2007

3-Day Novel

I have been looking at the application for the 3-day novel and calculating hour many hours I figure I will get to write this weekend and I have decided not to send in the application. Why? Because I would have to be writing at an incredibly insane rate for the time I will actually have to write, especially since it now sounds like we may have company. I am, however, going to try and write when I can and track my rate (pages/hour) to see what I can do. I am also going to reserve next year's Labour Day weekend for this project. I would love to get a "team" of writers (you get a reduced rate for the entry fee) and maybe we can all camp out together. If I can get the men-folk in my house to go away for that weekend we could even use my place. We've got the ability to sleep 4-7 people dependent on doubling. That's my plan. Wish me luck.

No comments: