I have Playwright's Lab tonight. I contemplated skipping for two reasons.
1. I am tired from the whole getting ready for the Fringe
2. I am not sure what I have to say about the 2 plays that we are giving feedback on.
I am going to go, but the #2 reason for not going is a big one right now. I think you learn a lot from those plays that don't work when you read them. I am hoping that Marty's feedback helps me with both of the scripts, but particularly one of them. It is hard to put yourself out there with your own work, but it is equally difficult to go into the session knowing you totally don't get one of the pieces and you don't want to be mean, but you want to give valuable feedback but you are not sure what to say.
I also have to find time this week to work on my edits for the CBC Anthology. They want to record next week. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment