Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Big Bite to Chew on..

http://www.nanowrimo.org/

That's the web address for the National Novel Writing Month site. I found the link through a friend's web page and thought that this would be more manageable than the 72 hour novel contest. The website tracks your words count and you can't start until Nov 1 and it cuts you off on Nov 30. I neat challenge. I hope I have time. I probably will have time this weekend when I am at Playworks Ink.

I am also trying to think of where to go with the Saturday Serial Thriller as my entries have obviously not measured up. I wanted to continue to look at it as a challenge but with no concrete feedback other than the lack of acceptance it is hard to stay motivated. I have no idea if I am even on the right track with what they want. I have also been less than impressed with some of the "entries" that were selected so I don't know where to go...

No comments: