Thursday, November 1, 2007

Playworks Ink

I am off to Playworks Ink in Calgary tomorrow. I am soooooo looking forward to this. Last year I could not go since we had just bought the store and it didn't work out, but this year I made the plan and I am making it work. It means some shuffling and coordination with the kids but it will be worth it.

I have registered for the whole weekend but I will likely miss some of the social things since I will be there on my own and I also want to take the time to see some friends from Calgary. For sessions I will be doing:

Writing for Musicals
Writing Theatre for Young Audiences
Can Playwriting Be Taught
and Advance Directing

There are also Keynote Speakers and Luncheons and Readings of New works. It should be a great weekend of Playwriting!

1 comment: