I got good feedback from my sis on the latest draft of Cropping and Embossing and I went back and made some major changes. I think I kind of want to hear it read aloud now because it is hard for me to re-read it will objectivity. The 10 Days of Madness will be good for that. I hope that they do some rehearsal reads that I can sit in on. I would love for it to be ready to submit for the APN Playwriting Competition. Anyone out there with feedback - however harsh - I welcome it!
Oh, my monologue from the Alberta Anthology Competition will be aired January 4th and 6th. Alberta Anthology airs Fridays at 12:45p.m. on Wild Rose Country and again on Sundays at 7:40 a.m. on Daybreak Alberta. CBC Radio One -- 99.1 FM & 1010 AM in Calgary; 93.9 FM & 740 AM in Edmonton. I am hoping I don't forget to check it out myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment