Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gotta get some work done...

I am waiting on New Works, as I haven't heard anything. Nothing has been posted either so that's a good thing as far as I am concerned. We have had several writing projects for Drama 15o so that has filled some urges to write, but I really want to pull out something and dig into it. I also am craving a "new idea". I have a title that I love, but I was planning on saving it until I had a more concrete idea to support it. I was thinking, yesterday, as I was driving, about how much time I thought I would have to write this Fall. Of course, that was before our PT Pharmacist had to have surgery and Mark was back to working 6 days and he added basketball to his week so my life got more complicated and crazy than before. September was so nice. I had the occasional Tuesday and Thursday to write and I could share some of the driving of children with Mark. Now it's back on my shoulders until Sam is back. Add the chronic illness I have had to that mix and you can understand why I haven't been writing much.

No comments: