Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Making Contact...
One of the reasons I am going to University and taking these first year courses is so that I can take the playwriting course there next year. The other reason is that I hope to make use of the Playwright in Residence (Kevin Kerr) and get some in-person help with my writing so yesterday I sent him a message via his Blog asking about how I would do this. He responded within the day, a good sign, but asked that we put it off until November. That works brilliantly for me, since I will hopefully know more about New Works by then, and because this crazy month of October will be over (if you saw my daytime for October you would know what I meant!). What I will bring to him will depend on New Works and my Fringe application. I guess, theoretically, I could bring both From Something and In Locum Parentis, but I would like to start with one thing at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment