I am glad I remained polite in all my requests for my script as it was indeed a computer related issue. From Melissa's frazzled reply I take it I was not the only one missing my work, but perhaps I was one of the politest about it. In any case, I got the script yesterday afternoon and hastily sent it off to my sis for input on a best 5 minutes. I came home after rehearsal to another request for my 5 minutes so I made a choice and sent a section in. Then, in the morning I heard back from Annie and decided to send in a second option based on her input. I am not sure which they will do. It may depend on when they checked their email. Either way, it's okay. I avoided the sections that I think will piss off the artsies if they are taken out of context.
Don't get me wrong, I do want to piss people off a bit (and maybe into action) because I am tired of ineffectual, inarticulate, me-me-me arguments from people about more money for arts. If the Arts Community wants more money, then they need to realize how whiny they sound to the non-arts community. The non-arts community has the numbers - use your skills people! Anyhow, I think I have a good start on the script and now I can work on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment