Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Pre-Rehearsal Read Through
I was far more relaxed for this read-through than any other. I think that was the exhaustion... In any case, I am happy with the draft. I have a few little tweaks to make and then I think it will be rehearsal ready. I hope to 'pop in' to a few rehearsals to watch it as it is worked (or after it has been worked) so that I can see if anything jumps out at me. The music situation is a bit up in the air, so that concerns me. I so loved working with Bob and I think his music really added something to the piece (especially 'Would You Like to Hear a Story?' - so very cool). I have not done anything too crazy with the songs because I want to wait to find out exactly what will be happening to them. In any case, I am pretty happy with it. I will be selling it to all my friends with children under 10!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment