I spent a little time on Zachary and the Storytelling Stones. I have some more work to do this weekend as we have a pre-rehearsal reading on Monday. The idea exhausts me. I really wish they would have taken what I had after the workshop and then worked with that and then I could come in and see sections. I have lost perspective on it. I did a few things I know I needed to do, but I really didn't have this planned into my life. I want it to be done so I can feel like I have accomplished something. Or, at least done for now...
My workshop with Colleen Murphy was cancelled this weekend. It couldn't be helped. Her husband is quite ill and you cannot put a workshop above that. I am hoping that I can still get some work done as I had planned on working on From Something (I must change the title - it is bugging me so much that I KNOW it is not right) in the workshop. I wish I had time to get the ladies together for a read through, but that will have to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment