Wednesday, September 2, 2009
New Course... What Will I Learn?
Tomorrow I start my Advanced Playwright Course at the U of A (Drama 407). I will take a long my laptop with the hope that we are at real tables, not those tiny flip up desks and on the computer will be copies of my 3 scripts in progress (well, more like 5, but 3 in earnest). I am excited to see what the shape of the course is and what the objectives are. We have a reading list, which surprised me, so we shall see what that will bring to it. I haven't got any of the books yet. I tried to go today but every single lot was full and I didn't want to drive around again. Should have known better. I am excited and nervous, but I like the process of learning and that's what we are supposed to be doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment