Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tomorrow - Yikes!

Tomorrow we will be reading my script in class. I hope I don't die of embarrassment. Some parts are okay, some not so good. I don't feel ready for this kind of exposure, but it won't kill me...

I finally finished The Seagull. We will be discussing it tomorrow, as well. I have started the paper, but right now it is pretty free flowing stream of consciousness writing and I am only at 3 1/2 of my 12 assigned pages. I have a bit to do. I also want to re-read the play and do some research.... now I need some time. Friday is pretty open.

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

Hey Kristen! We're at a B&B in Volcano Village Hawaii - off to tour the volcano today! Good luck with the play review!!

Finster said...

Luckily (?) we started with the other person's script. I got a reprieve.