Yesterday the class reading went well. I have clarified for myself a number of goals as I attack the script for it's next draft. Hearing feedback on the script from the two different groups has given me a lot to think about with regards to what I want the piece to say. I am energized and excited as I formulate my plan! Yippee! Here I go!
Right now I am writing it all down so that I can turn it in to Conni before we sit down and talk about the script together. It is a good exercise to write down the goals. Why have I never done that before?
4 comments:
Hey Kristen - I'm writing you here because I can access this at work whereas I can't access hotmail or yahoo - go figure!?
I read the script yesterday & I'm formulating some comments - am I too late to be of use to you? I won't write them here - I just want to get a sense of your timing as you may already be moving ahead in different directions....
Not too late. I meet with my Prof next week sometime so I won't be doing much rewriting until after I meet and talk to her.
On another note you should check out Margaret's blog; apparently love of Nathan Fillion is genetic...
Yeah, I read that. Ha ha ha. I am going to look for those pictures of him at the Edmonton Fringe and send them to her.
Post a Comment