Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Project?

Like I need one, eh? Anyhow, a recent experience with my first mammogram spurred me to write some things so I have started a piece called 3 Lumps. I wrote the first few pages a couple weeks ago while waiting for a meeting and today I typed them up and finessed them a bit. It is very early days.

I also have been inspired by a picture a friend of mine took in flood-ravaged Manitoba. She said that as long as she's the main character I can write a play with the picture as inspiration (and potential show poster). I have been toying with ideas and there have been some really strong images in my head. I'm just not exactly sure what the images mean yet. I am pulled to write this. I am also toying with titles - The Water on the Road, Water Beneath my Feet, Puddle Jumping, those are a few...

No comments: