Trying to get everything done before we leave. I finally got to see the show unencumbered last night and I feel like we are in good shape. The work we did on Monday really solidified a lot of things and then to have on a stage really set it well. I also liked the cleaning we did after the run as I think those moments are crucial.
Today I photocopied leaflets and programs. I made 280 leaflets and 300 programs. If we need more programs we will copy them there. I will also ask for people to recycle programs. I hate wasting paper. If we sell out Friday we have enough for that and we can make more copies on Saturday for the rest of the run. It's all good. And if we sell out Friday we can certainly afford the photocopying! I also just finished an interview with the Fort McMurray Today. It went well other Gibson crying in the background. All was well in the house for the first 5 minutes then the fireworks started! I think I sounded good, and it will be nice to have the coverage!
So, I gotta make a last minute TO DO list, gotta pack (after the laundry), gotta make sure the Expedition has gas, gotta call the sitter... It will all be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment