Monday, August 17, 2009

Smile

http://www.vueweekly.com/article.php?id=12793

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

Cool!

Hey - I forgot to ask - how are the turnouts for the two plays so far?

Finster said...

We have to work to get thme in for From Something because we are not in the program and the box office was re-directing them to the original show (The Particulars), but I think we have that issue solved. We are in a huge theatre and it really is better suited to a smaller space but at least it isn't empty. I feel guitly being in there and if it made sense I would trade with someone, but you really can't this late in the game. So we have been working on leafletting and trying to get word of mouth started. I am not sure about Zachary, but I think it has been okay. I am taking the boys tomorrow and I will ask Jan. It is a smaller space so I imagine it is cosier and feels fuller.