On Writing

All about me and my writing.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sakatoon Fringe Review

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/Review+Zachary+Storytelling+Stones/1850492/story.html

Nice words for Willie!
Posted by Finster at 11:33 AM
Labels: Saskatoon Fringe, Zachary and the Storytelling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Finster Finds

  • Finster Finds

Me

Me
July 2009

Finally Sauces

Finally Sauces
Our Production Company

From Something

From Something
Interplay 2009 - for sure; Fringe 2009 - Cross your fingers...

Official Artwork for Zachary and the Storytelling Stones

Official Artwork for Zachary and the Storytelling Stones
Love it! This Fringe - BYOV

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (62)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • Nothing New Under the Sun...
      • Working on the Plane...
      • Thinking about Projects on the go...
      • Smile
      • More of the Same... Sigh...
      • Struggling with Opinion...
      • Dealing with Reviews...
      • Reflection in the Middle of Things...
      • We Won Some Stuff!
      • Home From the Fort...
      • Road Trip - tomorrow!
      • Sakatoon Fringe Review
      • WE ARE IN!
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (59)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)

About Me

My photo
Finster
I'm primarily focused on theatre in Edmonton, however, I do dip my toe into the waters of other topics, including but not limited to my kids, politics, theatre outside Edmonton, books, writing, frustrations with the world, things I am grateful for and so it won't necessarily be predictable. In Theatre I like to celebrate the diversity of what is offered and focus on what is good. I try really hard to avoid bashing things, but I do want to be useful in reflection. I do admit that these are my opinions and I am totally cool if someone else disagrees...
View my complete profile

Current Links

  • 10 Days of Madness - U of A Bookstore
  • 3 Day Novel Contest
  • Alberta Anthology - CBC radio
  • APN
  • Finster Finds - Main Site
  • Workshop West - Springboards
  • Writer's Guild of Alberta
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.